– Compatible with Arduino
– Detection range of 2 – 20cm
– Detection angle of 35º
– Can be used for 3-5V power supply modules. When wired directly, the red indicator light will be on.
– Output port can be directly linked to the IO port of the projects micro-controller. A 5V relay can easily be achieved; pins (VCC, VCC, GND, GND, OUT and IO)
– Board size – 3.1 x 1.5cm
– Pins on the module board – VCC (external 3.3 – 5V, which can be easily wired to either 3.3V or 5V MCU); GND external; and out for small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
– The distance which the module can detect within the specified range can be adjusted through the use of a potentiometer
Pins and parts description:
Vcc: 3.3 to 5 Vdc Supply Input
Gnd: Ground Input
Out: Output that goes low when obstacle is in range
Power LED: Illuminates when power is applied
Obstacle LED: Illuminates when obstacle is detected
Distance Adjust pot.: Adjust detection distance (CCW decreases distance/CW increases distance).
IR Emitter: Infrared emitter LED
IR Receiver: Infrared receiver that receives signal transmitted by Infrared emitter.
power and signal pins:
1 VCC: 3.3V-5V external voltage (can be directly connected to 5v and 3.3v MCU)
2 GND: GND External
3 OUT: small board digital output interface (0 and 1)