This is a simple-to-use Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor, suitable for sensing CO concentrations in the air. The MQ-7 can detect CO-gas concentrations anywhere from 20 to 2000ppm.
The MQ series of gas sensors use a small heater inside with an electrochemical sensor. They are sensitive to a range of gasses and are used indoors at room temperature. The output is an analog signal and can be read with an analog input of the Arduino.
1. Analog output voltage with concentration, the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
2. Has long service life and reliable stability
3. Rapid response recovery features
Input voltage: DC5V
Power consumption (current) : 150 mA
AO output: 0.1-0.3 V (pollution-free)
Highest concentration of voltage: Approx 4 V
Detection range of alcohol: detection range of 10 ~ 1000 PPM
1. VCC: Positive (5 v)
2. GND: Connect power negative
3. DO: TTL switch signal output
4. AO: Analog signal output