This is a 13.56MHz RFID read and write module. It can be used for almost all kinds of 13.56MHz passive ID cards and tags. It is ISO14443A compatible The module is easy to use and It can be used with Arduino and microcontroller through SPI moe.RFID Module Brief Introduction Specification: Working current: 13—26mA/ DC 3.3V Working frequency：13.56MHz Card reading distance：0～50mm（mifare1 card） Communication mode：SPI data communication speed：Maximum 10Mbit/s Package includes: RFID Module 13.56 Mhz RFID card. We are now carrying this popular RFID Mifare card/tag reader/writer. This module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient. It is very easy to use as there are tones of library and examples, especially using Arduino. It is based on the MF522-AN module and ready with the RFID antenna built in. MFRC522 are similar to MFRC500 or MFRC530 , but also have the characteristics and differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection narrow PCB board volume, reduce costs.
MFRC522 supports MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s. It supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products. The digital part of to handle the ISO14443A frames and error detection. 14443A compatible transponder signals.
The MFRC522 use of advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols MFRC522 is applied to the highly integrated read and write 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip. Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write Smart meters and portable handheld devices developed better choice.
- Operating Current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- Sleep Current: <80uA
- Peak Current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire and mifare Classic
- Environmental Operating Temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
- Data transfer rate: maximum 10Mbit/s
- Size: RFID-RC522 Module:3.9 x 6 cm The Standard S50 Blank Card :8.5 x 5.4 cm
- Diameter of S50 special-shaped card: 3.1(max)
- 1 x RC522 board
- 1 x 13.56MHz Key tag
- 1 x 13.56MHz Card
- 1 x 8 ways straight header pin
- 1 x 8 ways right angle header pin